Eugene Florent NDONG
Tel : (+237) 233 42 25 44 / 243 08 23 34
Eugene is a Paralegal in the Firm.
With a strong history of education gathered in Cameroon and Gabon, Eugene supports lawyers by drafting documents, organizing files, maintaining the legal library, and more.
– prepares legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys
– organizes and maintains documents in the paper and electronic filing systems
– meets with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details
– files pleadings
– helps prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed
– prepares briefs, contracts, closing statements, pleadings, and other legal documents
– investigates facts and laws of cases and searches public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action
– directs and coordinates law office activity
– gathers and analyses statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
– keeps the library updated.
Eugene is fluent in French and English.